Bugs spotted so far

• G’day,

Bugs i’ve Spotted so far but I’m sure you’re aware of and fixing anyhoo.

1. Most missions spawn on east side of the map, very few on west side.

2. Server restart notification is 2 mins behind the stat bar clock.

3. When towing with rope the rope stays in your inventory no matter how many cars you hook up.

4. No way to claim your money from the marketplace(don’t know if it’s automatically put in your locker).

5. The most important bug! There are no sheep, goats or chickens.

There are others you are working on such as the garage not working and underwater missions etc. But they are missing altogether so not really bugs yet 😊

• 1. Thats due to the Mission spawn system it doenst spawn a mission in a specific range around a player and only at specific spots => Thats Prob due to the AAC Trader (Will Take a look at it tho :))

5. They are disabled in the config can be enabled if wished we will have to discuss this internally

- As far as i remember them they were buggy AF

There are a few bugfixes waiting for implementation it will go live when we tested it correctly, there is still much to do but we will try our best to fix it ASAP

The ting goes SKRRRRRAH PA PA KA KA KA SKIDIKI PA PA
    And a PU PU DRRR BOOM SKYAA DU DU KU KU TUN TUN POOM POOM

• Thanks joe I noticed this last night when someone brought my mobile phone 🙂

And thanks for the reply Dave, sheeps and goats ain’t a game killer I just miss seeing them around and running them over 🙂 did have a few more missions pop up on the west side yesterday, maybe I just missed them when I haven’t been online 🤔 One thing I did notice yesterday was the vector option missing from the base building menu, I don’t use it but I’m sure some people will miss that option.

• Bugs related to the new HMMV:

1. When i try to aim with the gun, the only thing i see are my hands.

2. When on passanger seat i can't move to gunner's seat. Only drivers can jump to gunner's seat.

3. When driver is on gunner's seat, passanger can't move to driver's seat. There is no option when i scroll. Every time we need to change places, we need to get out of the car and reenter.

• Bugs related to the new HMMV:

1. When i try to aim with the gun, the only thing i see are my hands.

2. When on passanger seat i can't move to gunner's seat. Only drivers can jump to gunner's seat.

3. When driver is on gunner's seat, passanger can't move to driver's seat. There is no option when i scroll. Every time we need to change places, we need to get out of the car and reenter.

I don't believe 2 and 3 are issues, as the other Humvee variants don't allow you to do these things either.