pawnee heli

• I haven't really made any forum post but I think having a pawnee with just mini-guns would be a good addition to the server and I think that it would give people a diverse playing field with having this heli added to the server I think that a fair price for the Pawnee would be round about 100k-140k. I want to see what you guys would think about it and maybe it could happen. sincerely kato :P

• I would love to see the Pawnee on the server if it was limited to miniguns only. The guns are very powerful but the helicopter itself it very weak, offering no protection to the pilot at all. That combined with the fact that it is the slowest helicopter balance it out.

• In the hands of a good player it is more OP than the GH and for inexperienced players it is even easier to lose, I can see it widening the skill gap again for those at the bottom and those who are outnumbered by larger, richer groups. Then again almost everything is like that in ArmA so I'm a neutral on this one.

• In the hands of a good player it is more OP than the GH and for inexperienced players it is even easier to lose, I can see it widening the skill gap again for those at the bottom and those who are outnumbered by larger, richer groups. Then again almost everything is like that in ArmA so I'm a neutral on this one.

for me its the same here.

will be implimented soon.

• @terminator We are going to test out the RHS little bird on the server. It has two 6.5mm miniguns on it but no rocket pods. Its pretty powerful but offers next to no protection to the pilot so you spray them out pretty easily. Needless to say if its ends up dominating the server then we will remove it.

• Think about InAir Fights, most of the planes/helicopters are unarmed so you can't defend yourself and get completly destroyed by the miniguns of the pawnee. It is just a spray and pray and you can't lose in the pawnee as long as the helicopter/plane you are attacking is unarmed and if you are not a really bad pilot and pin your pawnee into the ground.

• The guns are very powerful but the helicopter itself it very weak, offering no protection to the pilot at all. That combined with the fact that it is the slowest helicopter balance it out.

Needless to say if its ends up dominating the server then we will remove it.

As Banana has stated it is the slowest heli in game so you should be able to out run it in an unarmed heli, it can’t do any harm to give it a try as Banana has also stated that it will be removed if it is proven to unbalance the server.