Reporting Mod

• The Quillin was captured outside the safe zone, you guys should have read the rules :

Trader & Safe zone rules

8 ) When you lose a vehicle in combat or it gets stolen outside of a trader, its no longer yours so you cannot take it or lock it when it is inside a trader.

You would have known that once the Quillin was back in safe zone you were not allowed to lock it or attempt to take it back. I explain this to you in game and Syntax explained it to your friends on this Discord. You did know the pin, your friend tells you it about half way through the video. You refused to unlock it, so you got banned.

• JustCalMePug I don't really know what else there is to be said here other than to re-iterate that you should have a read of the rules before you hop back on, once you have lost a vehicle in combat outside of trader, you must not then attempt to interfere with it or lock it once it is inside trader because it is no longer your vehicle.

• but I didn't lock it my friend did I didn't know the code to the vehicle so y was i banned i think the mod that banned me should lose is mod ability because he used his power on a person that did nothing wrong

Please go to 0:40 of the video in your first post, and then tell me that you didn't know the code.

• but I didn't lock it my friend did I didn't know the code to the vehicle so y was i banned i think the mod that banned me should lose is mod ability because he used his power on a person that did nothing wrong

Next time talk to the Mod and tell him that it was your friend instead of writing this kind of posts... talking to him!!
    In Fact you were standing at that car, it was locked and you or your teammate locked it -> Which is against the Rules.

You had the code (which can be seen at 0:40 as Joe said) and you could have unlocked it but you decided to piss off the Moderator.

Honestly what did you expect to happen?

The Moderators don't have IGP but even if they had it would not be possible to look into some Magical "Log" and see which player actually locked the car.

Banana didn't abuse his Power he decided based on what he saw, which was absolutely right.

The ting goes SKRRRRRAH PA PA KA KA KA SKIDIKI PA PA
    And a PU PU DRRR BOOM SKYAA DU DU KU KU TUN TUN POOM POOM